Saturday, December 12, 2009

Methods For Treating Lower Back Pain I Am Having Problems With A Certain New Doctor At A Pain Clinic Out In Gresham Oregon. What Can I Do?

I am having problems with a certain new doctor at a pain clinic out in gresham oregon. what can i do? - methods for treating lower back pain

Hello, I received treatment for chronic pain of several years, and pain over the years, I was relatively well until a male doctor has some work in my clinic control pain and reduce my dose of medication about 4 months.

I wrote letters and complaints, and another tried every method possible to know all your employees that I am in great pain.

What options do I have if any? Dr Kelly told me that were 7 clinical pain in the Portland area, and if I did not then find another, so I think I'll try that one next step, but I 've always been that the patient if they do not really pain or not, and a doctor or a nurse can not tell someone they are not in pain and knows to act accordingly.

Moreover, these doctors in a situation where there are kech22 kind often afraid to prescribe because of the DEA tries to practice medicine as well (as the subject quite differently), but I must know what are my rights as a patient andWhat action can I

"Hospital Flyers had grief counseling group came up on the walls .. retired and the new doctor

Frankly, I suspect something strange is happening, and maybe he was just hired to take the low dose and in the world, no pressure from the DEA or other issues that I heard rumors I, she would have.

I heard some of unattended patients committed suicide because of problems ... I know another lady with a spinal implant as my mechanics had his shock the hell out of their time on the beach implant and forgot to turn the magnet distress .. denied any knowledge of it, but they can simply matters of privacy.

anyway, what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment