Sunday, January 3, 2010

Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit Rating Improve Credit Rating With Credit Cards?

Improve Credit Rating with Credit Cards? - credit cards for people with bad credit rating

Is there a credit card out there for people with really bad credit? Even if it is high interest rates with a credit limit low. I look forward to a credit card to get small steps to improve my credit score, but most credit cards can I rejected the claim. I am not looking for a "secured credit card. A single credit card I use to pay some bills for a month and then pay the invoice immediately credited my account. Are there other options?

1 comment:

Dan said...

Get a credit card and pay on time. You can also use this service to avoid common mistakes in buiding credit and assessment of the results through the various scenarios for the future of payments - creditreport.imess.net

Post a Comment