Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Scottish Birth Certificates I Know Someone Who Is From The Travelling Community, And He Has 2 Birth Certificates With 2 Different Names...

I know someone who is from the travelling community, and he has 2 birth certificates with 2 different names... - scottish birth certificates

And therefore has 2 different identities. Is this legal?

I have never seen anything like it before. Recently, he has committed a crime against me, and a background check, made against him and showed no criminal record, but have all shown criminal record, who play under their identity.

How does it work?

I'm in Scotland it is in Scots law.

3 comments:

MLE said...

It is not permissible at all. You must tell the police that this person has an alibi

Astra A said...

http://answerring.njhurst.com
You can get much information on this web site, hosted on the site of one minute and check each link at a time when you can get the answer in the Google search on this site that helped me a lot

jackson said...

If the names are completely different ........... in some form is legal. Not in the United Kingdom and everywhere.

Post a Comment