Saturday, January 23, 2010

Low Body Temp In Babies How Do I Tell My Nurse I Have A Naturally Low Temperature?

How do I tell my nurse I have a naturally low temperature? - low body temp in babies

Because I was a baby my temperature was weak. Usually about 96.2. But if I am ill, do not usually spend 98 or 99th PPL can not say, and if I, with fever, bcuz when I touch the body temperature naturally higher? I am very sick now with a kind of flu or virus (I can not really explain my symptoms, but mostly it is hurt all the time and discomfort. My head hurts and my stomach is touching and pale, I 'm her cheeks red. do not leave) and my temperature 99.1 ... All ideas, what can I do? I have to go to school, when I no fever and no obvious I should go to everyone who has seen me has ... Thank you,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not understand the same problem - the nurses - a good dr. made.

If you evidence - a story that time can be reduced.

Mine is running 96.4 and at 99 I am so sick dogs.

A doctor is able to see me last week diagnosed At 96.9 and the temperature was acute illness - which can take the pulse - listen to your heart and lungs and / or look into the throat, the language of a blood test.

Post a Comment