Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Remote Control Motorboats How Can I Program My Remote Control For My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan?

How can I program my remote control for my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan? - remote control motorboats

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan, and is mainly controlled by remote control. To turn the light or fan, I have to use the switch, remote wall controls only whether or not to be.

Recently, I realized that my battery was dying on the remote control (with a little flashing warning indicator) low battery. Therefore, in the absence mindendly episodes, I changed the battery. Work now, not even the remote control. Although the number and show how that is the same as usual, the ventilation system is not responding.

Is it necessary to program the remote for a new battery? How can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment