Monday, February 15, 2010

How Can I Put My Phone Like Intercom With Speakers Have You Ever Tried Calling The Cable, Electric Or Phone Companies?

Have you ever tried calling the cable, electric or phone companies? - how can i put my phone like intercom with speakers

Do you think that the terrible, long-term no support, no automated menus with the man as an excuse for customer service?

I regret the time when a man answered, and you, until you talk to. I think that Customer Service is really in smoke because of these new technologies has increased. I remember buying a speaker / intercom phone with auto redial must be pushed to the browser endless bank, makes you want to hang up the phone menus.

Amazing how these companies make any money out of his life to death, but you can not call and talk to someone. He became an ordeal.

Another terrible injustice on consumers. These people can not afford to believe that operators will reduce their revenues, so.

It's funny how people who do that makes life gain can adversely affect consumers.

6 comments:

rshiffle... said...

This approach is lousy customer service will only work if companies think they have a monopoly and can not easily switch suppliers, such as cell phones. If you are responsible for developing services for these companies is on the right side, but it will take. They do not want bosses, because if they can say about the issues that eventually need to deal with them and that will cost money could. Thus, unless there is a serious problem, which has placed him.

TaxGurl said...

Visit www.gethuman.com. They have a list of "secret" codes for many sites that bypass the menus and take you directly to the people.

Furthermore, with the technology of caller ID, many companies can identify their "problem" customers when they call. They say that if the path automatically to a supervisor or a specific department, but they can also use this information to get out to let you wait in endless.

If you really hate towards a recognition of the new word. I simply press a button, I will not try the keywords that would lead me to understand the right person. I am constantly repeating myself, and it is annoying! When I reached a person, I'm angry, and probably no more reasonant to speak.

Don S said...

Here in California, have even passed it illegal for something cheaper, and the automation. It works well and better than if a man of America responds. (Unfortunately)

Go to the DMV. You will receive a ring, well-spoken a. Friendly knowledgeable (albeit a bit stressed out) people in India. They help you to fully solve the problem, even if it takes a minute or an hour.

Much: Excellent service.

Disadvantage: It has a computer (made in China) without work.

Results: The devices are to be repaid by working to bring a US-American, but he or she will not help much anyway, even if they finally answered the phone.

They say a society is judged by its customer service. The company for which I do not work to outsource its customer service. Theand are well paid, and the answer in a cycle, because it is a utility. But we are an exception.

Melissa said...

I hate voice mail systems, you will hear dozens of options before you have the opportunity to speak with an operator. I always refuse to participate and give the person my comments deal with customer service (friendly feeling better than usual) on your system.

I found this very useful site to go to instructions by the system and get right a person has. I always consult this site before you call.

Marilyn T said...

I miss to this day. I have a package from the USA to Hungary.It was tempted more than 3 months.I, contact the USPS has set up e-mails and calls to life. Took 7 tries to get an answer. Now it is up to 60 days before I know where my package is is.For for some reason, Holland! I do not know what he did. I fear that they will fight in the future will accompany USPS safe for my money is in the package.What misplaced, pain ...

tyggersp... said...

Exactly! know which is worse than then? I had to call 911 in the job for someone who was injured and received an automated reply! how is sick and sad it??

Post a Comment