Thursday, February 11, 2010

Latest Playground Foot Should You Talk To A Kids Mother At The Playground.?

Should you talk to a kids mother at the playground.? - latest playground foot

It was some time ago, but it annoys me. I had my (at that time was 2) Son of the Year, now in the park, since contracts usually good with other children. And children love to play with him, even the oldest .. But on this day, I followed the child that everything should be younger than him, he turned and pushed to the end. However, this does not bother me as long as the SUT I know that the child is a boy dead and his mother still comes and was apploigised. But it was later when the children aged 5 to 10 playing football. Mothers sat on a picnic table nearby. Now, my son ran around him and one of the older children ran up to him and made him clean his feet and fell backwards. The boy himself applogise and went with a friend, do not play the mothers, I'm sure he did not say damn a work. was very sad, but I took my son and we took a walk for him to feel better. I was not injured, but his feelings were ... Do you think I should have said what the mother or just letto go as I have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment