Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tired All The Time, Pain In Ovary Kidney/Ovary Pain. Can Someone Help?

Kidney/Ovary Pain. Can Someone Help? - tired all the time, pain in ovary

In the week before Thanksgiving, I got a hot knife Tuesday with pain in my right heel, was my Sunday, the pain is + on the back, so I have to the clinic. He had blood work done, and they ran after infusion of morphine to kill the pain and sent me home with antibiotics and Vicoden and told me it was a stomach ulcer. I took the pill, he says, but the pain remains. I made an appointment with my doctor to see. He ran a urine test) (and emergency room and told me that my urine is cloudy, but seemed to be an inflamed nerve. At the time, sit or move in general felt like a slap excreted in the kidneys. They gave me an antibiotic and oxycodone. Anti-pain killers do not stop the pain, I just get tired. Last week I went to my GP and had a Pap smear and insertingthe clip inside, I cried the pain. Damage to the kidneys, ovaries, my touch and I feel bad all the time (Dr. told me it was the pain they cause blackouts and dizziness) I am not pregnant and tested negative for gonorrhea and chlamydia, and re-Antibiotics given is because my gynecologist told me that she assumed it was a bacterial infection to me no one clear answer. Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment